Sunday, September 15, 2013

TAG: What's in my bag?

Below is a photo of my bag. It's pretty small but that's why I bought it. Small is cute. Small is convenient. I can only carry a limited amount of things in my bag so besides the general stuff like my phone and wallet, I carry FIVE awesome products. Here they are!


1. Maybelline
Clear Smooth BB cream

This is my favourite 'make up' product. I am very lazy when it comes to putting on makeup and all, so this is perfect. It's very easy to apply and it makes your skin look clearer and smoother. This BB cream also works as a great concealer. I have dark circles around my eyes sometimes from lack of sleep so after applying this cream, my eyes look less zombie-like and my face overall appears more fresh.

2. The Body Shop Natural Lip Roll-On (Cherry)
I purchased this a few months ago and I absolutely love it. I often use it instead of lip gloss. The roll-on makes application easier and quicker. It's natural and healthy and keeps lips from getting dry. Also the flavour is lovely, I really like the cherry smell/taste.

3. Karaja Coal Black Kajal Eye Liner
I love wearing kajal. I've been wearing it for years. I might even be slightly addicted to it since I wear it almost every time I leave the house. I feel my eyes look dull and boring if I don't wear it. This particular one defines the eyes really well and it's better quality than any other kajal I've tried.

4. Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Wipes
Living in a humid country like Malaysia, my face often gets oily so this is the perfect remedy. I just take it out and swipe it over my face a few times and it easily gets rid of the oiliness. Very convenient and easy to use. A must-have if you live in a humid place or are just prone to having oily skin/sweating easily.

5. RENU Rewetting Drops
This is a very useful product for contact lens wearers. I have extremely sensitive eyes which often dry up right after putting in my lenses. So I started using these rewetting drops, I put the drops in approximately every two hours. It just makes my eyes more comfortable and I don't need to worry about my lenses getting dirty while inserted.

So those are my five products. Don't forget to tell me what's in YOUR bag and if you use any of these products :)
---
I reached 200+ followers! That is insane. I know many of these followers don't even go use Blogger anymore, but just seeing that number there and knowing that more than 200 people, at some point or another, were interested in reading my blog... that's a great feeling!

---

“Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you.”
- Gayle Forman, If I Stay
(I just read this book and its sequel 'Where She Went'. SO GOOD.)

24 comments:

  1. Hm.. I'm a huge bookworm so I usually carry a novel XD. My bag's big because aside from carrying my wallet, I sometimes bring school books to the mall when I have nothing to do .So my top things in my bag are school books, a novel, a wallet and handphone :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if I had a bigger bag I would carry around a novel too :D

      Delete
  2. I don't use any of this stuff... in fact, I don't really use much at all, but I think I'm going to consider using #4. Someday. Like, when I have an income.

    I don't actually have a legitimate hand bag kind of thing, I guess I have a kind of postman bag? And it has in it pretty pens and a notebook I never use, chocolate becaus I never know when I'll need that, whatever papers that I pick up along the way on whatever outing, my little elephant-y wallet, and usually a book and a water bottle ... ^_^ Wish I had something more intriguing... well, for a while I did have chop sticks, for some bizarre reason, considering I don't even know how to use them ... o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Postman bags are so convenient!
      Lol, yay for emergency chocolate :D
      Now I REALLY want to know the chopsticks story.

      Delete
  3. omg what a lovely post. I can finally discuss my makeup and stuff with you.

    I only go to school these days for work so I don't really use all that. I mean I don't bother to put all this stuff. But I will do this once I start my university. Great idea. Right now my bag is filled with junk.

    I love the body shop products and maybelline. Plus I love kajal too. But I am thinking to buy maybelline Kajal and some mascaras too. They have an awesome collection. I haven't reallt tired any lipstick or gloss from the body shop but I had a couple perfumes and body gels and lotions.

    As for the lenses, I started wearing lenses when I was like in 9th grade and I had them till my A levels and now I am a bit tired of wearing them so I ll start wearing them in university. Which color do you prefer? I have tried hazel and grey and love it. :D

    You have given me an inspiration to flaunt all my makeup stuff on my blog. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried a Maybelline kajal, it's pretty good!
      Haha, I just wear clear lenses, I don't like to wear coloured ones :P
      Go ahead and flaunt it, can't wait to read ur blog :D

      Delete
    2. Post. Post. Post. I LOVE YOUR BLOG.

      Delete
  4. ooooooooh.
    I didn't know you were all makeup-guru-y now =P
    hahahah
    *that's an overstatement* =P

    The only "make up related" thing I take with me everywhere is my Maybelline lip balm in "mango pie"
    it smells delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha that would be an insult to make-up gurus :P
      I'm too lazy to get into make up :D

      Ooh haven't tried that lip balm, mango pie sounds like a great flavour though!

      Delete
  5. :) im your new follower on GFC :)

    Check out my September Blog Giveaway :)

    The Girl with the Muji Hat BLOG GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. PM... less luggage is more comfort. Your small bag is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I carry depends on what bag I have and what I'm doing. Varies from food, laptop, to work-out clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I useto shy away from BB creams because i thought the coverage was crap but i think i will give one a try now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should definitely give it a try, might end up liking it :)

      Delete
  9. This is one thing I want to learn to use small bag...most of my friend are laughing at me because I almost bring everything:)

    ReplyDelete