Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Eleven.

Hazel from Pablo's Angel tagged me in something.

The Rules:
- Post these rules
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions that tagger set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged


11 Random Things About Me:
1. I seriously can't wait for THIS!
2. Oh and THIS.
3. I baked meringues today.
4. I started watching Gossip Girl a few weeks ago.
5. I should really be studying for my driver's theory test thingy.
6. I don't know how to whistle.
7. I'm left-handed.
8. I'm in love with eating oreos with milk.
9. I've been trying to do yoga everyday. But I get lazy sometimes.
10. I really need to jailbreak my phone.
11. I've always wanted to cut my own hair.

Hazel's Questions And My Answers:

1. Who would you swap places with, just for a day?
I don't have a particular person in mind, but I think it would be great to swap lives with a total stranger living in a completely different country or something.

2. Tattoos: Yay or Nay?
Designing tattoos- Yay
Getting a tattoo on myself- Nay

3. Favourite cartoon growing up?
Power Puff Girls.

4. Are you still close to your best friend from high school/college?
From high school, yes. From college, not really.

5. Worst fear?
Death. Not the actual act of dying, but what happens after. I guess you could say I have a fear of the unknown, I feel like i'm not ready to die. I also fear losing loved ones to death.

6. Do you believe in true love?
I'd like to, but I don't know really.

7. Name one thing you'd like to achieve/do in your lifetime.
Write a novel worth publishing.

8. Favourite book?
I don’t really have a favourite. But I love the Hunger Games series and I’m reading The Pact (by Jodi Picoult) which is pretty good.

9. Who is your current celebrity crush?
Chace Crawford. Ian Somerhalder. Alex Pettyfer.
I can’t pick one.

10. Twitter: Yay or Nay?
Nay. I’m just not a twitter person.

11. What are your guilty pleasures?
Midnight snacks, stalking people on the internet, and watching absurd reality tv shows like Jersylicious.


My Questions:
1. Have you ever shoplifted? If yes, then what did you steal?
2. How long can you hold your breath for?
3. Are you a grammar nazi?
4. What is the worst thing you have ever done to a friend?
5. Do you think your life will change dramatically in 2012?
6. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
7. Do you take home the shampoos/soaps from hotels?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. Last movie you watched?
10. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
11. Favourite tv show or movie?

I'm gonna mention the names that I can remember right now, but anyone reading this is tagged!

Izdiher, Jodie-Ann, Ovais, Juliet, Confused Soul, KN, cricketfreak, Jay, Mayen, Twefrence, Hanis, Haze, TayTay, Hamza, Aaishah, Meli, Bree, Zoe, Ile Odard, Crystal, Mark, Areesha and Aliza.

Hope to get some response from you guys, let me know if you decide to answer it.

28 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for taking part! I loved your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I did just write a post where I answered 22 questions I could maybe fit 11 more on to there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'll be waiting for meli to write one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyy =) Thanks for tagging me in it. But I don't know when I'd be getting to it =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging! I'll deffo do this when o get my laptop fixed which should be soon I hope (greetings from Zoewrites' iPod haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting :D
    I shall re-read this and then post myself as soon as I can :)

    Thank you for the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to watch the powerpuff girls too. SHHHHH! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah! Thank you so much PurpleMist!!! Haha. Loved your guilty pleasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. PURPLEEEEEMISSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!


    i love screaming it out on your comment box. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see myself in you. I also can't wait for hunger games... I love gossip girl and I have a huge crush on Ian Somerhalder. I think he's the only male celebrity I followed on twitter.

    Thanks for tagging me. I'd love to answer them. Thanks for giving me something to write jodi tagged me a well.. oh well, I'll promise to make time for both of you.. I'll just skip the facts i guess. we'll see..

    Thanks purple mist..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sure are lovely answers, I feel you there haha!
    You have such a great blog, like your style of writing.
    What kind of tattoo's do you design?

    Love,
    http://nickyvivienroding.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these tag posts!

    True love--I believe in it, but I do think it's tougher to find these days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nor can I whistle. Which girl does not like Chas? :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I believe in true love too, but I want to see it before I really believe. When you write a novel, I wanna read it =D I still have to read the Hunger Games =( Ian <3 <3

    Woah O.o I did not expect to see my name here O.o Thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for tagging me! I shall try to do this ASAP. I have like 3 more to do haha. I'm glad you started watching 'Gossip Girl'. It's good, right? I love doing yoga and I also love The Hunger Games trilogy. <3

    P.S. Thanks for checking out my monthly movie picks.

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANKS FOR INVITING/TAGGING ME.i WILL ANSWER SOONER OR LATER. FOR SURE .


    LOVE YOU ,BABE.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! Guilty pleasures.. midnight snacks. Right on! :p Love your answers, purplemist!! :D

    Oh.. and Happy Valentine's Day to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, just stopping by to say thanks for checking out my book review. 'The Hunger Games' trilogy is without a doubt amazing! I can't wait for the movie. :D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Please support Give Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hazel: You're welcome, and I loved your questions!

    Mark: Haha, great.

    Daniyal: Yeah :P

    Twefrence: Hahaha, np.

    ZoeWrites: Okayy :)

    Ovais: You're welcome!

    Nas: Hahaha :D

    Haze: lol, np.

    I do, I do: Thanks!

    Ezazi: Hahaha..okay that's random :P

    Mayen: lol okay :D

    Nicky: thanks! Anything, I just like to doodle and a lot of things I draw look like tattoo designs.

    The Frisky Virgin: Mhmm :)

    Philo: chace? haha yeah :P

    Areesh: Haha, i'm working on the novel :P You must read hunger games asap!

    Bree: haha wow that's a lot. And yup I like gossip girl.

    Izdiher: No problem.
    And thanks for the award :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've a surprise for you! You've received an award :D

    http://astha18prak.blogspot.in/2012/02/how-is-your-life-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh gosh the powerpuff girls. Big eyes and all. Those where the days!!! Sugar, spice and everything nice!


    Shu :)


    http://herbigfatnose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm left handed too! Really loved this post!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Astha: Thank you :D

    ShuShu: Hahaha, yupp!

    Gina: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did it... it's late, but I did it xD

    Anywho, thankies for tagging me :3 'twas a challenge, but I did it XD

    *wishes and cookies* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete