Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review: My Memories Suite- Digital Scrapbooking Kit

A few days ago, I received an email from someone who works for My Memories, a digital scrapbooking software company. She said she wants to give me a free copy of the My Memories Suite software so I can try it out and review it on my blog. So here it is!

As stated in the email I received, My Memories Suite is rated #1 by Amazon and TopTen Reviews. Using this software, anyone can create digital scrapbooks, photobooks, cards, calendars and gifts without having to buy expensive and complicated software programs. 

Honestly, when I first opened up the software I was kind of shocked because I didn't expect it to be so advanced. I thought it was just for arranging photos and playing around with some effects but this software has so much more to offer. These are some of features which stand out:
  • You can add page embellishments, backgrounds, imprints and shapes (to decorate your scrapbook)
  • You can pick your canvas size for your scrapbook or craft project, and add different shaped album pages into current album
  • Word Art Designer feature provides 1-click options to bevel, emboss, add gradients, drop shadows, warp or shape, or paste images into text
  • You can print your pages at home or use built in wizard to make your album into a professionally printed book
To read about all the features, you can take a look at the: Full Feature List

One thing I really love is that you can 'view' your album in a proper scrapbook type layout, with double-page spreads. What's even better is that you have the option to share your complete album/scrapbook through either Print Sharing or Multimedia Sharing.

I think scrapbooking is awesome but I could never get myself to take it up as a hobby because it was too costly (a nice scrapbooking kit can be expensive, and on top of that we need to buy extra decorations), time-consuming and it seemed like too much hard work.




But this digital scrapbooking is much better for someone like me since I'm too lazy to have a real scrapbook :P And plus, it's more affordable and the software is really easy to use, and all the decorations etc are included in the kit!
I would definitely recommend this software :D


[The pictures in this post are just a few scrapbook pages I put together quickly as examples for you guys]


If you are interested in ordering the
My Memories Suite kit or downloading a free trial version, click here. 
Other software you can take a look at:
MyMemories Wedding Studio
MyMemories Photobook Studio
Other My Memories links: BlogFacebookTwitter

18 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww i never knew about this software. I think i might give it a shot =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it looks pretty good, cept I think if I had it, I would not have time to use it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty cool. But I'm not that interested in scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds neat! :) but i'm not good at manipulating softwares.. :)
    hello, i just found your blog! yey

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds neat! :) but i'm not good at manipulating softwares.. :)
    hello, i just found your blog! yey

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cool! If I weren't a lazy person. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I'm so going to try this ! Thanks for sharing :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aliza: Great :D

    Izdiher: Yup, it is!

    Mark: I don't suppose you'll be interested in trying it out :P

    Twefrence: Haha, yeah :P

    Cricketfreak: Ahh, me neither, but I wanted to give this a try.

    Crystal: Pretty awesome :D

    Nikka: Haha, thanks for following :)

    Jodie-Ann: Hahahaha :P

    Philo: Thanks :)

    TayTay: Haha no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice review :3 (very well written and well expressed ^__^)

    I'd buy the software, but... I already have Illustrator and Photoshop ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, this is so cool! I love scrapbooking and I actually started one, but I never have enough time to finish it. This software is way too rad! :D

    P.S. Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you support Give Jewelry!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  11. This SOUNDS quite cool. :)
    I've missed reading your posts so much! Now that I have five-day vacation, I'll try to make the most of it and read all the posts I have missed. And hey! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds good! I tagged you btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haze: thanks :)

    Meli: Haha, nothing beats photoshop (as long as you know how to use it, which I don't) :P

    Bree: Glad you like it! And you're welcome :)

    Hamza: Heyyy, I've missed your comments :) I'm great, lots of changes going on, and you? Email me or something!

    Hazel: Yes I saw, thank youuuu!!

    ReplyDelete