Sunday, November 20, 2011

Exams are over + I got an award! :D

Today was my last exam. A'levels is officially over for me!
I think I'm going to miss it, even though I didn't really like going to college. But more than that I'm just happy that it's over. I get a break!

The past 11 months have been so stressful. I still can't believe that it's over. I guess it hasn't sunk in yet, that I won't be getting up in the morning for college anymore, or be rushing to do my homework or wonder who will show up for class the next day. So much has happened in these months, both good and bad. I might look back to some of the memories of college life and miss it later, but right now I'm happy :)

I also bought two books which I'm going to read whenever I get time (click on the covers to read more about them):
 
Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can’t buy more hours. Scientists can’t invent new minutes. And you can’t save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you’ve wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow- Dennis Waitley. 
 ----

Also, I got an award from Jon Paul, a big THANK YOU to him :D

Isn't it pretty?

I'm just happy I don't have to write random things about myself in this one because I suck at stuff like that.

I'm supposed to pass it on to 15 other deserving blogs, so let's do this!
Most of the blogs I'm awarding are the ones I found more recently:

2. Juliet- A Purple Sky
4. TheBluntBlogger- The Blunt Blog
5. Frisky- The Frisky Virgin
8. Orange Pulps- A Dose Of Orange Ink
10. Bree- Viva La Breee
12. Serendipity- Little Moments Of Bliss
13. Confused Soul- A Walk Across The Bridge
14. Albert Einstein- How To Become An Einstein
15. AcetlyCholine- Critical Velocity

The reason I don't like giving awards is that I always think I'll miss someone out who deserves it :/
I mainly chose people who I've recently found or the people whose blogs I have been interested in these days. If I missed out anyone, I'm sorryyyyy.

---
Thank you to all of you who offered to write guest posts, you guys can email them to me once you're done. And just so it's clear, yes, you can write about anything you wish :)

26 comments:

  1. Congrats on your exams and your awards. I'm going to check out the blogs you awarded now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! exams are over! Congratulations! :D Also, kodus on getting the award.

    Awts, I'm not here!!! LOL.. Kidding. About the guest post, I won't be online on Nov24-28.. so I'll be sending you an email maybe tomorrow. I hope I could finish it, though..

    Again.. congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, Is my name seriously up there ? Its so hard to believe :)
    Thank You so much the mysterious Purple Mist, yess, the mist adds to the mystery :D

    Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww well done on finishing your exams! I'm sure it's a huge weight off your mind :)

    Congrats on your award too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the award and for finishing your exams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award!
    And shukkar hai, exams are over. You must be relieved :).
    Hope they went well!

    Thank you ever so much for passing on the award to me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Examinations are always so frustrating! But I'm glad yours is done! (Time to party babe!) And congrats on the award! YOu and your purple blog deserved it!

    p.s. I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha wheee =D
    Now you get to have ANOTHER break =P Just like last year =P

    Still thinking abt gues blogging. We'll see =P
    (that was an abundance of emoticons)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY at exams getting over. Its always a relief. Even if the exams were too awesome.
    And and, its good to see I know so many of the people awarded. Some of them are close too :D
    PSL Em Bailey is good. Too good. I hope you like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats for the award and hurraaayyyy that the exams are over and thank you so much for awarding :) <3
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats exams over, now all time fun. ;)

    http://www.iredeem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting the award, and surviving your a-levels lol. Thanks for passing it on to me too. For some reason google didn't tell me you wrote this post so it's a good job you did xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww thank you so much, those books look good, tell me how they are! i would love to guest post for you, so if i have time ill write one up if thats OK! :)
    Thanks again!
    Juliet
    P.S. You definitely deserve that award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, sweetie!!! I feel the same way about giving awards--it's impossible not to want to give the award to everyone. :)

    And huge congratulations on finishing your exams!!!!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your award. You're school is over? So that means you'll have time for blogging. Oh but you're leaving again. Oh well, one day I know you'll blog often. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, congratulations on finishing college. That is such a HUGE accomplishment. Great book choices. Jodi Picoult is really good. Thank you so much for the award too, love!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats with everything!! That is so amazing!! You finished your exams :D
    And YAY AWARD! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations for the award :) And thanks a ton for passing it on to me :)

    I wanted to read The Past. Do let me know how it turns out to be :)

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for the award purple mist :) thank you much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your examinations purplemist and the award. it was appreciated. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  21. LUCKY GIRL YOU'RE DONE WITH A LEVELS!!!!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  22. oiii I got awarded... awww thank thank you s much! :D .. I love you.. heheh and this award YOU totally deserved love :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so in love with your theme :) It's purple-my love. Anyway, congrats on the exam. :) Happy day. :) <3

    ReplyDelete