Sunday, September 18, 2011

Shoes and Music.

Those 3 days of exams were absolute torture but at least it's over :D
(I'll probably go MIA again after a few weeks, more exams coming up).

ANY WAYS...
Do you want to know what pisses me off? No? I'm gonna tell you anyways...

When you go into a really crowded shoes shop which hardly has any place to walk. And all you want to do is sit down and try on some shoes but there are all these people occupying all the seats even though they don't even need to try anything! I specially hate it when those people are not even there to SHOP. They just sit on the seats while their friends/wife/mothers/sisters try on shoes.

Usually I wouldn't mind because to be honest, sometimes I do that too. If I'm tired from walking and I'm not in the mood to look for shoes, I'll just sit while other people look around.
But I wouldn't do that if the whole shop is in chaos. I'd at least have the decency to move out of the way for someone who's actually there to buy something -.-

And just so you know, trying on shoes while standing is extremely uncomfortable. Specially when you are carrying a lot of stuff while doing it. And even more when you already don't like shopping for shoes.
----

I have completely abandoned my blogging list! I want to finish it because there are only three more things left that I need to write on. So I'm going to do one right now.

I Couldn't Live Without This Song

I don't really have a direct answer for this. My favourite songs change a lot, and what I want to listen to depends on my mood.

I never really had a favourite Artist/Band. For me it was always certain songs by an artist/band that I liked. But now, I have to admit, I think I have found my favourite band: The Script!

I'm in love pretty much every song I've heard by them :D

Back to the topic. There's no song that I COULDN'T live without. I mean, I know people are always saying stuff like 'I can't live without music', but obviously they can. Ok, maybe I'm taking this too literally :P
But if I really had to choose, that would be a really long list. But some of my all-time favourites are: Closing Time- Semisonic, Total Eclipse of the Heart- (Westlife version), Gotta Be Somebody and Photographs- Nickelback and pretty much every song by Enrique Iglesias (because he's my favourite artist).

These days I'm obsessed with everything The Script, and a few songs by Hinder, like 'Without You'. Oh and 'Falling In' by Lifehouse :)
----

P.S. I tried to look at as many blogs as I could to catch up, but I'm sure I missed out on a lot because I only read the ones which have been updated in the last 3 days.
P.P.S. The Vampire Diaries is baaaack! That was probably the highlight of my weekend, since I haven't been doing anything for the past few days except lazing around at home :D

20 comments:

  1. The Script are awesome. One of my favourite bands too!
    Be strong when shoe shopping!
    It's every girl for themselves out there.
    Just tell those lazy idiots sitting down to get the fuck up unless they would like to be sat on!
    Usually works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The script are like,
    best after greenday :P
    and shopping, sucks from heas to toe. :P
    and yeaaa me, my blog was the lucky one, u read it,
    yeaaaaaaaa,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha what Miss Teacher said :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha about the shoes thing:
    I totally occupy seats when I'm just there to window shop for them and other people are trying them on but ofcourse, if I see someone there to try shoes on I'd totally give up my comfortable seat to them =P

    wow. Didn't know you like so many different singers/bands. Yes, I already know how obsessed you are with The script =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually join the group of guys sitting on the benches in the hallways of malls. You know the ones, you can tell they're bored out of their minds waiting for their girlfriends in one of the nearby stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :| i do not appreciate such people either. such a wastage of energy and time for genuine *shoppers*. anyhoo....i am hung up on adele and some last latest hindi songs these days, and ah....i am watching *the IT crowd* and *True Blood* :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like shopping for shoes :) But the scenario you mentioned makes me want to throw somebody off the shop :D

    Did you get some shoes ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This happens here too. I mean what the hell is wrong with them? I hate trying shoes while standing cause it's like eating something with hands tied back. Tripping, i hate the tripping part that comes with trying on shoes while people look at you and keep sitting. >.<

    And I never listened to The Script that much. Maybe I should now. BreakEven was the only one i had one serious relationship with.

    Gonna try Falling in cause Lifehouse is L.O.V.E. <3

    And don't worry. Some days from now, i am digging my heads into the books too cause exams coming up. And it really gets hard to catch up on blogs then. :/

    VAMPIRE DIARIES WAS THE HIGHLIGHT TOO HERE FOR THE WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. VAMPIRE DIARIES! I need to start watching that again...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The SCRIPTTT! I love For the First time andd Talk you Down ! :)
    Though I am a huuuge sucker for Floyd and Coldplay. :/ anddd, i love Lifehouse (EVerything, OMG)
    You got a good blog, ima following you and hahaha your about me is like the bestest I've seen lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. What irritates me is when I claim a little bench on the end of an aisle in a shoe shop, then get up to get another size, come back, and find somebody sitting on the bench after moving my shoe boxes on the floor. Not cool.

    Love The Script and Nickelback--Gotta Be Somebody is one of my absolute favorite songs. Lifehouse is another favorite. :) Great music choices!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I was late to comment. You know the reason, i'm sure. Urgh, I can totally relate to the "shoe shop seats" thing and it's really hard fitting shoes standing up.

    I love Semisonic Closing time. I can live without music, but that doesn't mean I don't love it. I can just get on the day without listening to any. the songs I listened to, also depends on my mood.

    Oh, I didn't know Vampire Diaries is back. I just downloaded episodes so, if i don't look up the internet, I wouldn't know the tv series I love to watch is back. thanks for the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Teacher: Hahahaha! Thank you for the advice :P

    Ateeq: I like The Script more than Greenday! lol, yes, you should be honoured!

    Tay Tay: Lol, thanks :P

    Ovais: Yessss.

    Twefrence: Me too, but SOME people are too rude to do that -.-
    Hahaha :D

    Hazel: Me too!

    Jay: hahaha, yes I know, but I hope you're nice enough to give space to people who need it! :P

    Chintan: I knowww. I love Adele's "someone like you" :) Then you should watch Vampire Diaries too!!

    Serendipity: Haha, exactly :P And no I didn't, they didn't have my size :(

    KN: I know, and I look like an idiot hopping around trying to get the shoes on -.-
    Listen to more of The Script songs, you'll love them!
    I'm watching the second episode of VD right now :D

    Jodie-Anne: YesYesYes!

    The Frisky Virgin: Hahaha, yes that sucks too. Thank youuu :)

    Mayen: It's fine :) Yayy, finally someone else who likes Closing Time. And you're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. "total eclipse of the heart" yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Script- I'm Yours. Sigh.

    Song of my soul.

    great choice :)

    ReplyDelete