Tuesday, August 9, 2011

When I get bored in class...


1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair.

2.Do you plan outfits?
Sometimes, so I don't panic in the morning about not having anything to wear :P
3. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Bored in economics class.
4. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
A red sharpie marker
5. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
a-i-m
6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I don't remember my dreams (most of the times) unless I really try to recall them.
7. Did you meet anybody new today?
Well, I didn't talk to anyone new. But I do see new people everyday.
8. What are you craving right now?
Lots of things.
9. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
A cabbage.
10. Are you emotional?
Sometimes, depends.
11. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No I'm not that bored :P
12. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick mostly.
13. Do you like your hair?
Yes.
14. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Not one that I would actually like to meet.
15. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not particularly.
16. What are you listening to right now?
The teacher talking.
17. How many countries have you visited?
Hmm... 4 or 5.
18. Are your parents strict?
Not really.
19. Would you go sky diving?
Yes, well maybe, but it would take some time to convince me to go :P
20. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Nah I'll pass.
21. Would you throw potatoes at him?
Hahaha, nope.
22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
It's a classroom so it's pretty dull.
23. Do you rent movies often?
Nope, I download/buy/borrow them from friends.
24. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
I don't do maths, thank god :D
25. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yesssss.
26. Do you own a gun?
No.
27. Can you count backwards from 74?
Not gonna bother trying.
28. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes.

29. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
No idea, probably wasting more time :P

I don't know why I did that question thingy, I thought it would be fun, but then I re-read my answers and realised how lame/boring they are :P



10 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't get bored in an Economic's class? Then again, I've never taken an Economic's class so I can't really say! I'm just glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahaha you're doing this in class? Doesn't the teacher notice? *tisk tisk*

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything except listening to teacher is fun in class :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel: It's extremely boring. Haha thanks, I really need to post more often!

    Jodie: lol thanks, it's actually pretty lame :P

    Cricketfreak: Haha nope she didn't notice!

    Ifra: Yup :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaaa wowww you're epic, P.Mist!! I love you! :D ♥

    Would you mind if I copy the questions and answer them on my blog? I promise I'll give youu the credit.

    Feel free to slap me if I'm being too rude. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, Economics again eh?
    I understand your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahahaha.

    What comes to mind when you see a panda?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ezazi: Haha I don't mind at all :D

    Twefrence: I think only you can truly understand :P

    Ovais: A panda :D Honestly, I thought the cabbage question was pretty lame, what else did they expect me to say? :P

    Hamza: :D

    ReplyDelete