Friday, August 12, 2011

Answering random questions because I have no life :D

I found this on 'A peek into my life...' and it looked fun so I filled it in!
A. Make a list of 5 things that are in reach. Phone. Wallet. Empty packet of 'Chips Ahoy!' cookies. Headphones. Law textbook.
B. What is your favourite holiday? I don't really have a favourite. As long as it's a holiday, I'm happy :D
C. What is your fashion style? I don't really have a style, what I wear just depends on where I'm going.
D. What’s your occupation? Student.
E. What do you hear right now? Nothing except for the way-too-noisy fan on the ceiling.
F. Who was the last person you hugged?
...I can't remember actually. I'm not much of a hugger :P
G. What random song just popped in your head now? If You Ever Come Back- The Script
(I'm obsessed with The Script songs these days!)
H. What did you do today? Woke up. Checked my cie exam results. Felt sad. Wasted some time. Did my law homework. Had dinner. Wasted some more time. Watched T.V. Went across the street to buy junk food to cheer myself up. And now I'm sitting here wasting more time.
I. What was the last text message you received? "I gotta go now. ttyl on fb! I never see you on msn these days btw :P"
J. What websites do you always visit when you go online? Facebook. Blogger. Youtube.
K. What is your next big planned purchase? I don't really plan my purchases.
L. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Hmmm.. so many places! I can't decide on one. But somewhere outside Asia for sure :P
M. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Thinking about the future can be too depressing, I'd rather live and be happy right now! (Yes I totally got that from some famous quote. And yes I totally avoided answering that question :P)
N. Where’s your tattoo/Where would you like a tattoo? I don't have a tattoo and I won't be getting one. But IF I did, maybe on my wrist or behind my shoulder.
O. What are you doing this weekend? Studying, mainly. Maybe work on the novel. Read 'House Rules' by Jodi Picoult. Go out for Iftaari (when we break our fast/eat dinner).
P. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play? I have no idea. Maybe the piano, or guitar.
Q. What’s the one thing you need the most now? Motivation to study.
R. Are you a creeper? No I'm not... or am I? O.O
S. What is your dream job? Writer. And not particularly a novelist. Maybe writing in magazines and stuff like that.
T. What’s the last good movie you saw? English movie would be Larry Crowne. It was quite good.
But more recently I watched an Indian movie, Zindagi Na Milage Dobara, and it was great!
U. What’s your favourite quote? Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid - Einstien
It's not my all time favourite but I came across it recently and I think it's very meaningful :)
V. What is your favourite colour? Do I really need to state the obvious? :P Just look at the blog!
W. Give us three styling tips that always work for you: Styling tips for what? Hair? Clothes? Make-up?
Hair: not too neat, a little messy is good.
Clothes: Whatever I feel like wearing.
Make-up: Don't use it unless necessary, maybe just kajal/eye-liner around my eyes because I always look like a zombie in the morning :P
X. Coffee or tea? COFFEE! (I can't drink it often now because I think I'm allergic to it :/ I get all fidgety and start feeling suffocated. Not a good experience.)
Y. What do you love to do when it is drizzling? I would say I love to walk in the rain but can't do that here because of the acid rain :P
Z. What inspires you?
A number of people :)

26 comments:

  1. yeaahhh way to go..btw what's your name? :) Nice answers...love the quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I read in the last post that you're are writing a novel. I like to write (obviously if I have a blog xD) and I wonder if you would advise me before I try to write a story (not a novel, I dont think i could) and fail. Thaank you

    Kisses from Spain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last! I'm not the only one who likes to walk in the rain - all of my friends think I'm crazy for wanting to do so.

    Also, thank you for all of the heartfelt comments on my blog. They really do brighten my day.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at me, i just can't even answer these questions, and u think u r lifeless.
    enjoyed knowing a bit more about you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. nice read. I prefer coffee too over tea.But I'm not allergy. I also love the quote.way to go hun. :). I hope one of these days I'll be able to read parts of your novel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah I might be stealing this too from you. :D

    But, you can NOT blame me. You make these questionnaires look shooo appealing. :D

    God Bless. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to do this too =D

    Interesting :o

    The Script song is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How's 'House Rules'? :D
    I am crazy wala crazy about Jodi Picoult books. Right now finishing up with Handle with Care, going to start The Pact soon.

    If you love Jodi too, i think we might have discovered out similar addiction in books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. confused soul: Haha I'm trying to stay anonymous on here :P Thanks!

    Jodie-Anne: thanksss :D

    Aman: :)

    Sh@s: thank you!

    L.F: Hm, since I haven't actually completed a novel myself, I don't think I should give you advice :P BUT I am thinking of writing a post with some of my experiences while writing, and I'll include some tips I've learnt from other writers too, so just wait for that :D

    Rebecca: Haha I like it (as long as it's not raining too heavily). You're welcome, I love your writing! :)

    Ateeq: Hahaha... thanks!

    Mayen: Thank you, and I hope I can write that blurb soon so you guys can have a read :)

    Ezazi: Hahaha, go ahead :D

    Ovais: Yes, do it! I knowww, I'm in love with The Script.

    Hamza: Thanks! :D

    KN: House Rules is awesome! I can't stop reading it!
    Actually this is the first Jodi Picoult book I have read, but I'm planning to read 'My sister's keeper' and 'The pact' after I finish this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These tag questions are quite addictive sometimes, huh? =P
    I dno what to comment =P
    I think I know way too much abt you =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! These are great questions, unlike the usual same recycled questions you see everywhere. So you may be seeing me do this too if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not much of a hugger? High five.
    Also, how good is House Rules?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like fun. I'm doing this too. :D

    LOVE your blog, btw. Why? Caz I love purple. And your posts too, ofcourse. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved this one "not much of a hugger". You have got a great funny to bone blog here.

    BTW funny being good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice questions as well as answers . I think that I have to do some Copy Paste Work .Following you

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw Hazel's post and the minute I saw "Insomnia Strikes," I knew I had to visit your blog--insomnia is a constant friend of mine. lol

    I will certainly be following you! :) Hope you can stop by sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Twefrence: Yes, quite addictive :P
    haha sounds creepy, "I know way too much about you." hahaha :P

    Hazel: Yup, this one was pretty unique so I decided to do it, and no worries, go ahead! :D

    AcetlyCholine: lol, high five! And house rules is amazing :D

    aaishah: Hahaha thanksss :D

    Aiman: Thank you!

    Faraz: Thanks :)

    The Frisky Virgin: lol! yay, thanks, and I'll look at your blog right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can totally relate to those answers:P Love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aha, Loved your answers on this x )

    ReplyDelete
  20. hehe.. nice one!! :P :P
    Yay! Finally found someone who doesn't like to hug much!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete