Friday, July 29, 2011

MY BLOG IS ON FIRE!

No, not literally :P
But I did get this blog award from Hazel from Pablo's Angel. Thank you so much Hazel :D


I've gotten awards before but I have always been too lazy to pass them on. I'm horrible, I know. But now I think I should actually follow the rules, which are pretty simple. I have to tell you 7 random facts about myself and then pass on this award to 7 bloggers.

So here we go:
1. I sometimes get the urge to laugh when everyone around me is very quiet. Like when no one is talking while we're having dinner. Or when the class goes silent after the teacher scolds a student.
2. People often misspell my first name.
3. I'm short -.-
4. I think my hair colour has changed in the past few months. I don't know if that's possible.
5. I used to be OBSESSED with the Twilight series. I don't know what I was thinking :P
6. I really want to make a Tumblr account.
7. I google everything. Seriously. I even googled 'facts about yourself' to see what kinds of answers people have given, so I can get some ideas, lol :P

Here are the bloggers I'm awarding this to (note that I'm trying to award the blogs which deserve more recognition and haven't already gotten a lot of awards).
In no particular order, congratulations to:
2. Ovais - 18 Downing Street
5. Mayen- Clicks and cuts

All your blogs are definitely worth reading!
Pass this on to 7 others, and congrats again! :)

25 comments:

  1. OH-EM-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!=D=D THANKYOU, SO, SO, SO VERY, VERY MUCH FOR AWARDING!!!!=D=D

    YOUR BLOG IS EPICNESS ITSELT TOO, Y'KNOW??=D

    Aaaand 4 and 7... hahah we are soul sisters! =D *massive high five* =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. so sweet of you to award me. thank you very much.I lol when you said you google facts about you.. haha.. I really appreciate the award.

    Congrationaltions. You deserve it.. yey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My very first award :)

    This really means a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 3 4 5. ooo. so many things mutual between me and you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. Congrats!


    PS:- I missed you out, while doing my award post=(
    But let me say it to you, I THINK the world out of your blog! It is really, literally on FIRE!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^Die, Hamza, you're taking all my lines! ._. :p

    Thank you soo much =D =D

    I want to break rules =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ezazi: like totally [*high fives back*].

    Thank you for the award. It's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! Thank you darrrleng! I appreciate this. *big hug!*

    And uh, I'm short too. Haha!
    And I want to open an account in tumbrl as well, but I think blogger is enough (for me!) love yah♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the award! and likewise, i have more cool blogs to follow now :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. btw, I tagged you <3

    mwuah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha Congrats to the award =D
    1. I totally get the feeling. Sometimes I try to suppress a laugh that's totally inappropriate since everyone's so quiet and serious =P
    2. I'm glad I don't =P
    3. Story of my life
    4. Me too... in a kinda bad and good way o-O
    5. BAHAHAHAHA.
    6. MUHAHAHAHA
    7. You think YOU google everything? Dude, I freaking want to WORK for google =P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ezazi: You're welcome :D haha, high five!

    Mayen: You deserve the award too :D

    BN: You're welcome, ur blog is amazing!

    ME: hahaha, really? awesome :D

    Leah: Thanks :)

    Hamza: Thanks! :) And it's ok, you had wayyy too many blogs to mention :P

    Ovais: LOL, go ahead and break the rules :P and you're welcome :D

    Dee: You're very welcome :)

    Haze: haha you're welcome! And yeah, blogger is enough... for now :P I might make a tumblr next year :P And thanks for the tag!

    cricketfreak: Thanks :)

    Twefrence: Hahaha, ur no.7 reply made me laugh :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! for the awards. You deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I hope you remember me. I'm the one from Singapore! Just like to let you know that I'll be blogging at shurinshushu.blogspot.com from now on, please follow that! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sh@s: Thanks :D

    ShuShu: Of course I remember you! Haha I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww you are so very welcome :) I adore your blog! And you're not alone, I'm short too =/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the name of your blog - it suits me! It's now nearly 2am & ive only just started blogging...
    And about your number 7... I do that too, recently I regoogled my son's name just to check if anything's changed! Am i sad or what? =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think blog awards are lame. Like really lame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awards? big deal! I tried giving them to my balls but they didn't care, shame.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hazel: Haha yay :D

    Kalokang Pinay: Yeah I came up with it when I had holidays and I used to stay up until sunrise :P hahahaha, that IS sad :P

    MothSmokeLover: Haha, I used to think that too, that's why I didn't pass them on :P Oh well, it's good to make people happy by giving it to them :)

    Fareed: lol k :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. my darling, here's my new blog.
    http://moon-lore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Prasetyo: Haha ok

    Hazel: ok, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, Congratulations for the award :)

    ReplyDelete