Monday, January 3, 2011

12 Blogs I Think YOU Should Check Out!

...The Run-On Sentences of Life...
Jodie's full of ideas. Her posts are on all sorts of topics, whether they be funny or serious. Love her blog :D

Kamila's blog is awesome. Her posts and inspiring and fun to read :D

Mia updates very often and her posts and short and easy to follow. I'm loving her day-to-day photo challenge!

I love to read her posts. One of the recent ones was called 'If only I was pokemon' haha.

Probably the most 'expressive' blog I follow. Twefrence's posts are conversational and interesting :D

I love reading Hanis' posts, the way she cancels out words makes me laugh :P Nice blog!

I like the way Crystal begins her posts with relative quotes. She's also started making video blogs which is super awesome :D

BlackedOut's posts are always honest and to-the-point, that's what I like about her blog the most :D

I absolutely adore her art work! :)


Furree's blog is really cool. I don't even know who Jackky Bhagnani is yet I still look forwad to reading her blog entries :D

Ashley's posts are a mixture of humour and honesty, I always look forward to reading her blog!

Work in Progress
This blog is complete with lists, poems and rants! :D


There are a lot more that I love and follow but I limited myself to 12. By the way, if you have a blog you would like me to check out, please post the link below and I certainly will! :)

15 comments:

  1. aww, thanks so much for mentioning me! you are the awesomest. ♥
    i already follow some of the blogs you named, and i completely agree that they're all worth being checked out. :D
    thanks again! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohooo. Thanks for the advertising =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Thanks for putting these up, I love the art blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this found a couple new blogs to read

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D Yay! Thanks for putting mine up there! :D And I agree that all the blogs up there should be checked out. :]
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the art blog up there^^ i'm now following her hahaha.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this made my day! :D thanks so much for mentioning me lol. i will definitely have to check out the other blogs on your list! amazing post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome people :D And thanks for taking time to check out the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU DID NANOWRIMO?

    You need to either marry me or be my best friend.

    Take your pick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! you finally wrote something :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aseela: Hahaha! I think I'll go with being your best friend... for now :P
    So happy you checked out my blog :D

    Taha: Haha yeah :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait I didn't notice this post!! Just now!! Waaah I'm sorry purple mist!!! Thank you for putting me in here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha it's ok Kamila! You're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh why have I not followed you sooner?! You're one of the best followers ever. I feel bad now D:
    Anyway, I absolutely love your blog. Thank you so much for linking to mine!

    ReplyDelete