Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Most Hated Movie


10,000 BC
Summary: A prehistoric epic that follows a young mammoth hunter's journey through uncharted territory to secure the future of his tribe.

It just wasn't my type of movie. I went to watch it with my siblings. My brothers seemed to be enjoying it but my sister and I were just sitting there waiting for it to end so we could get the heck out of the theatre. Yes, it was that bad.

So why didn't I like it? Basically, there was no suspense. Nothing to make me want to continue watching or care about what was happening to the characters. The genre of this movie was supposed to be: Action thriller and adventure. But there was nothing to keep me at the edge of my seat, wondering if the issue will be resolved or if the main character (I can't even remember his name) will accomplish his goal.

I watched it quite a long time ago so I can't remember too many details.

What's your most hated movie?

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmm... my most hated movie might have to be... I dunno. Teehee. Every movie I watched, I liked. XD
    -Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. I never thought you could write something you don't like... If i don't like a certain movie..I really can't remember any of it.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched that film.. and it was pretty decent. I kinda.. liked it.. but didn't like it, as well... Hahaha. I mean, from 1-10, it's only a 4.. The cast.. The lead actors are quite good-looking, with Camilla Belle and Steven Strait... Though I'd have to agree with you, the story is kinda dull (for my taste)...

    I've only watched this movie, twice. And not inside a theater. Only on DVD. My brother has a copy.

    Except for the saber-toothed tiger (which I did find cute.. haha. Yeah, I know, WEIRD!), the movie, as a whole.. I didn't like. And that's saying something 'coz I love adventure movies... =)

    I don't hate it, though... hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, never watched it before. most hated movie?
    I think I don't "hate" movies it's an "ok, same same, normal" movie or "AWESOME" movie or "just another movie" thing =P my movies are always >5 when on a rank of 10 =P
    SEE! I'm a good person =P jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  5. y are u getting all the comments.
    and yeah i hated it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the responses people :)

    ReplyDelete