Monday, December 13, 2010

My Blogging List

I mentioned in my previous post about following a day-to-day blogging list. Well here it is! I might be adding more things to it later but this is what I have come up with. These are a collection of topics from various lists I found online and on other blogs. I won't be following any order, just pick a topic randomly.

I can't promise to write everyday because I think I can develop my thoughts better if I have more time to think about the topic. Here's the list:

The Story of My Most Serious Injury
Why I Love My Hometown
Why I Was a Childhood Bully
How I Shop
How I Choose to Spend My Money
I Wish I Spent Less Money on This
My Worst Subject in School
If I Had a Super Power
Why I Don’t Believe Anymore
Why I Chose My University Degree
My Most Hated Movie
The Book That Changed My Life
I Couldn’t Live Without This Song
If I Hear This Song Again, Radio Personalities Will Suffer
Why I Believe in Luck
Why I Don’t Believe in Luck
Why I Care About Celebrities
My Childhood Ambitions
What Scares the Shit Out of Me

I have 19 topics right now, if you have any more topics to suggest, please do!
Feel free to use these ideas yourself :)

7 comments:

  1. that's good purple mist!! to make a list of topic on your own.. i mean... it's hard to make a post out of something random and not on your deepest interest right?

    go! you can do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. how about..

    Why do you use facebook?
    Your favorite animal/pet?
    Google or Yahoo?
    Your favorite TV show

    Hehe.. Those are just suggestions, anyway.. GOOD LUCK!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this is a cool idea! not exactly a fully-structured plan, but I like it in all its randomness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :D
    And Leah, those are cool topics, I might to do some of them if I have enough time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sry, wanted to post topics for u yesterday but i got side tracked =P
    -Mac vs PC (hahaa, i know it's very cliche)
    -why do you think so many people like justin bieber
    -what do you think of christmas
    -past/future new years resolutions
    -girls vs boys
    -what do you see in a relationship/guy
    -sibling rivalry
    -camwhoring =P
    -fandoms
    -tweens
    -most embarrassing moment.

    I can totally go on =P but those were a few..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha thanks :D
    I'll use some of those!

    ReplyDelete