Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Wish I Spent Less Money on This

Food.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I don't spend much money on anything besides food. Junk food to be exact. My excuse: I NEED chocolate. Or something sweet... and unhealthy... and tasty... so yeah, food is something I wish I spent less money on. I always need snacks, something to munch on while I'm up at night.

But it's not like I spend A LOT of money on junk food so I like to think I'm pretty normal. I still manage to save up. I WISH I could get myself to spend money on things like books or gadgets (my current phone is pretty suck-ish but I insist on keeping it instead of buying a new one because at least it works). Yes, I'm stingy.

Anything you wish you didn't spend so much money on?

12 comments:

  1. haha, I wish I spent less on books =P I love all of them too much so I buy them but I never have the time to read them ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes you need to stop buying books! You have tons of your shelf which you havent even touched :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I didn't buy crappy ice cream -_- that one time, yeah, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm pretty stingy too, because i work hard for the money i earn. i hate spending it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. LOVE. FOOOOOOOD!! :D I wish I spent less on clothes and books. And probably spending less time in a bookstore. I can seriously go to a bookstore and spend hours only to leave choosing a few books. And, I love getting new books, and those are expensive. :l
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I wish I didn't spend much money on junk food, and writing magazines that don't help much

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish I spent less for....... for.... I think food will be my answer too.. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spend a ridiculous amount on food. According to my mother when she read my bank statement that came in the mail, I spent something like $400 in a month or two on food. 400. Holy crap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha. junk food. u better not ask me to get it for u next week :P *hints hints*

    ReplyDelete
  10. grabbing a sour patch (or piece of other sugary goodness) before leaving stores like target,cvs, publix or any convenient stores...i have a really bad sweet tooth:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Taha: lol :P

    Stefanie: Don't worry, so do I :P

    ReplyDelete