Monday, August 2, 2010

Rant: Motivation


You may have noticed I haven't been posting much lately. Well, that's because i'm feeling de-motivated. I have a few drafts saved on various topics which I was SUPPOSED to complete and post last week. But of course, I didn't.


And that brings me to this point. Motivation: how to gain it?

To be honest, I have no idea. I guess you can't exactly force yourself to do something. You need to have that 'want' to complete the task, or the 'urgency' to do it before the deadline arrives. However, I have neither of those. So for now i'm simply procrastinating by making up excuses on how there is no hurry to publish another post.

Yes it's lame to just rant about my laziness while writing this post, but it's also good because at least now I have something to publish and you have something to read.

Anyways, I can't think of anything else to ramble on about, so that's it for now. Next time I publish something will be when I can be bothered to.


3 comments:

  1. hahaha. you lame-o you have so much time yet you don't write. tsk tsk. i wonder who was the one who told me to start my own blog in the first place =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, no time. I'm either not at home or someone else is using the computer/pc, and I don't get to use it long enough to complete the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww.. *pity pat*
    reply my email!
    or else.. =)

    ReplyDelete